IsoCore Sledge Hammer XL 10 lb/36"
- Ideal for demolition work like shattering concrete (demolition face) or driving stakes and wedges (driving face)
- Patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 50% less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Wedged demolition head concentrates force for up to 5X more destructive power than traditional designs and directs debris to the sides, not back at you
- The extra-large diameter driving head improves strike accuracy
- The inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- The Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- SoftGrip™ handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand and a patent-pending strategic grip pattern with large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
Maximum performance with minimum strain
Great for hard-hitting, heavy-duty demolition work, this powerful sledgehammer features our patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System to reduce shock and vibration by up to 50 %. It allows you to take on hard demolition tasks while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a unique head featuring a wedged demolition face to maximise destructive force and an extra-large driving face for improved strike accuracy. Our patented, industry-leading IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. An inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably, and strategic texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters.