IsoCore Builder's Axe XXL 8 lb/36"
- Ideal for splitting wood (splitting face) or driving wedges and stakes (driving face)
- Patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 50% less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts sturdy logs apart
- Driving face can be struck with another tool during splitting to help force the wedge
- The inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- The Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- SoftGrip™ handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand and a patent-pending strategic grip pattern with large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
Maximum performance with minimum strain
Great for hardcore wood splitting, this powerful maul features our patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System to reduce shock and vibration by up to 50%. It allows you to take on tough wood splitting jobs while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Its forged premium steel head features a splitting face for forcing wood apart and a driving face, which can be used to drive wedges or struck with another tool during splitting to help force the wedge. Our patented, industry-leading IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. Optimised blade geometry blasts sturdy logs apart, and an inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably and features a pronounced handle flare for security. Strategic handle texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters.