IsoCore Pick L 5 lb/36"
- Ideal for breaking up rocky surfaces such as gravel and hardened, dried earth (pick end), or for use as a hoe when digging in tough soil (mattock end)
- Patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 50% less shock and vibration than wood handles
- The inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- The Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- SoftGrip™ handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand and a patent-pending strategic grip pattern with large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
Maximum performance with minimum strain
Great for striking into hard surfaces, this powerful pick features our patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System to reduce shock and vibration by up to 50%. It allows you to break up hard surfaces and dig in hard soil while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a perfectly balanced design to help make every swing your best. Our patented, industry-leading IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. An inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force. The performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably with strategic texturing that helps improve grip while reducing blisters.