IsoCore Club Hammer M 3 lb/11"
- Ideal for single-handed use when doing precision demolition work (demolition head) or when driving masonry nails, stakes or chisels (driver head)
- Patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 60% less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Wedged demolition head concentrates force for up to 5X more destructive power than traditional designs and directs debris to the sides, not back at you
- The extra-large diameter driving head improves strike accuracy
- The forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- SoftGrip™ handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand and a patent-pending strategic grip pattern with large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
Maximum performance with minimum strain
Great for a range of one-handed tasks from demolition to driving stakes, this powerful club hammer features our patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System to reduce shock and vibration by up to 60%. It allows you to take on hard demolition tasks while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a unique head featuring a wedged demolition face to maximise destructive force and an extra-large driving face for improved strike accuracy. Our patented, industry-leading IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably when swinging with maximum force, and strategic texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters.