ReNew manicure scissors (10cm)
- Fiskars ReNew manicure scissors are made of recycled (80%) and renewable (13%) materials for unique comfort and cutting performance
- Made sustainably in Finland
- Manicure scissors are ideal for clean, neat trimming of nails
- Super sharp recycled (85-95%) stainless steel blades are slender for excellent precision
- Ergonomic handle is made of recycled plastic (66% post-consumer packaging waste) and renewable cellulose fibre (34%)
- Packaged in 100% recycled and recyclable material
- Scissors are 100% recyclable
- Length: 10 cm
- For right- and left-handed users
Born of a respect for nature and a desire to preserve it, Fiskars ReNew manicure scissors are an eco-friendly and mindful choice for trimming nails, made of recycled (80%) and renewable (13%) materials and 100% recyclable. The slim, recycled stainless steel blades have a super sharp tip that cleanly cuts and manicures nails. An ergonomic handle, made of recycled plastic and renewable cellulose, offers exceptional comfort and control. These scissors are produced in Finland, using sustainable practices. They’re also packaged in 100% recycled and recyclable paper.
Each pair is unique
Because of the eco-friendly, recycled materials used, the coloration and the look of the scissor handles can vary – making each pair of scissors totally unique! Therefore, the Recycled Scissors may have, for example, a slightly brown or green hue or a somewhat patchy look. The light brown spots are characteristic of renewable cellulose fibers.