- Fiskars ReNew needlework scissors are made of recycled (80%) and renewable (13%) materials for unique comfort and cutting performance
- Made sustainably in Finland
- Needlework scissors are ideal for fine, detail cutting and trimming in tight spaces
- Super sharp recycled (85-95%) stainless steel blades are slender for excellent precision
- Ergonomic handle is made of recycled plastic (66% post-consumer packaging waste) and renewable cellulose fibre (34%)
- Packaged in 100% recycled and recyclable material
- Scissors are 100% recyclable
- Length: 13 cm
- For right- and left-handed users
Born of a respect for nature and a desire to preserve it, Fiskars ReNew needlework scissors are an eco-friendly and mindful choice for precise cutting tasks, made of recycled (80%) and renewable (13%) materials and 100% recyclable. The slim, recycled stainless steel blades have a super sharp tip that makes easy work of cutting fine details and trimming in tight spaces. An ergonomic handle, made of recycled plastic and renewable cellulose, offers exceptional comfort and control. These scissors are produced in Finland, using sustainable practices. They’re also packaged in 100% recycled and recyclable paper.
Each pair is unique
Because of the eco-friendly, recycled materials used, the coloration and the look of the scissor handles can vary – making each pair of scissors totally unique! Therefore, the Recycled Scissors may have, for example, a slightly brown or green hue or a somewhat patchy look. The light brown spots are characteristic of renewable cellulose fibers.