ReNew hobby scissors (13cm)
- Fiskars ReNew hobby scissors are made of recycled (80%) and renewable (13%) materials for unique comfort and cutting performance
- Made sustainably in Finland
- Hobby scissors feature a safe blade edge for children, and can be stored in pockets and around the home
- Recycled (85-95%) stainless steel blades feature a blunt-tip for added safety
- Ergonomically contoured handle is made of recycled plastic (66% post-consumer packaging waste) and renewable cellulose fibre (34%)
- Packaged in 100% recycled and recyclable material
- Scissors are 100% recyclable
- Length: 13 cm
- For right- and left-handed users
Born of a respect for nature and a desire to preserve it, Fiskars ReNew hobby scissors are an eco-friendly and mindful choice for children and adults alike, made of recycled (80%) and renewable (13%) materials and 100% recyclable. The short, safe blades are made of recycled stainless steel and have a blunt-tip that can be stored in pockets and around the home. An ergonomic handle, made of recycled plastic and renewable cellulose, offers exceptional comfort and grip. These scissors are produced in Finland, using sustainable practices. They’re also packaged in 100% recycled and recyclable paper.
Each pair is unique
Because of the eco-friendly, recycled materials used, the coloration and the look of the scissor handles can vary – making each pair of scissors totally unique! Therefore, the Recycled Scissors may have, for example, a slightly brown or green hue or a somewhat patchy look. The light brown spots are characteristic of renewable cellulose fibers.