ReNew gardening scissors (21cm)
- Fiskars ReNew gardening scissors are made of recycled (80%) and renewable (13%) materials for unique comfort and cutting performance
- Made sustainably in Finland
- Durable, serrated blades grip stems for clean, healthy cuts on flowers and herbs
- Recycled (85-95%) stainless steel blades offer long-lasting sharpness
- Ergonomically sculpted handle is made of recycled plastic (66% post-consumer packaging waste) and renewable cellulose fibre (34%)
- Packaged in 100% recycled and recyclable material
- Scissors are 100% recyclable
- Length: 21 cm
Born of a respect for nature and a desire to preserve it, Fiskars ReNew gardening scissors are an eco-friendly and mindful choice for cutting flowers and herbs, made of recycled (80%) and renewable (13%) materials and 100% recyclable. The durable, recycled stainless steel blades have a serrated edge that grips stems for clean, healthy cuts. An ergonomically sculpted handle, made of recycled plastic and renewable cellulose, provides exceptional comfort and grip. These scissors are produced in Finland, using sustainable practices. They’re also packaged in 100% recycled and recyclable paper.
Each pair is unique
Because of the eco-friendly, recycled materials used, the coloration and the look of the scissor handles can vary – making each pair of scissors totally unique! Therefore, the Recycled Scissors may have, for example, a slightly brown or green hue or a somewhat patchy look. The light brown spots are characteristic of renewable cellulose fibers.