Waterwheel XL Manual Reel
Waterwheel XL Manual
- The Fiskars Waterwheel XL Manual Reel comes empty, allowing you to choose the hose and accessories
- Reel has maximum hose capacity of 19mm (3/4”) - 30m, 15mm (5/8'') - 40 m and 13mm (1/2'') - 50m.
- Free-standing placement and 360° rotation offer extra-wide watering area, while horizontal in-use design prevents tipping
- Oscillator evenly allocates hose while reeling in
- Large, foldable handle for comfortable reeling in
- 360° function lock makes manual reeling easier
- Soft, padded feet provide extra grip on ground or patio
- Cart handle telescopes from 600 to 800mm for better ergonomics, and includes intuitive locking mechanism
- Cart handle features SoftGrip™ for easy transport around garden/lawn
- Soft-surface wheels provide simple, noiseless transport
- Durable construction for long-lasting use
- Universal fit – Fits with other brands
The innovative Fiskars Waterwheel XL Manual Reel allows you to add the hose and accessories of your choice and makes watering easier and more enjoyable. Place the Waterwheel XL anywhere in the garden, its unique horizontal setting and 360° rotation allow you to effortlessly reach all edges and corners of even large gardens without reel tipping, unlike traditional hose reels. Its soft, padded feet allow the reel to securely grip the ground. Reeling in the hose is quick and comfortable thanks to an integrated oscillator that ensures even hose distribution and a large, foldable, ergonomic reel handle. The Waterwheel XL features a maximum hose capacity of 19mm (3/4”) - 30m, 15mm (5/8'') - 40 m and 13mm (1/2'') - 50m. A SoftGrip™ handle and soft-surface wheels make the attached cart comfortable to transport and simple to maneuver on a variety of surfaces.