All Steel Knives
- Fiskars All Steel Tomato knife is ideal for cutting foods with thin crust or skin, such as tomatoes
- All Steel knives combine high-quality materials and superb functionality
- Made of Japanese high-carbon steel for excellent performance and durability
- Optimal balance for premium cutting experience
- Casted knife has a seamless stainless design structure
- Handwash and careful storing recommended
- Blade length 120mm
- HRC 58
- Cutting perormance (CATRA testing)
- Crafted for longevity with a 25 year warranty
- Recyclable packaging
- Designed in Finland
Made of the purest, high quality stainless steel, Fiskars All Steel Tomato knife is crafted for premium performance and longevity. It features a strong, serrated blade for cutting foods with a thin crust or skin, such as tomatoes. Japanese high-carbon steel provides excellent durability, and a seamless, casted structure offers beautiful, timeless aesthetics. Its optimal balance makes cutting comfortable and natural. Handwashing recommended. Designed in Finland.
Learn how to clean knives properly
As one of our most-used kitchen tools, the knives are also one of our most-cleaned kitchen tools. A well looked after knife can last for a very long time and regular cleaning is the key to keep these beloved kitchen tools in top condition.