Functional Form 100% Happiness Guarantee
100% Happiness guarantee for Fiskars cooking products
In its studies Fiskars has found that 96% of cooking enthusiasts think that cooking makes them happy. The company aims to increase emotional well-being by offering innovative solutions to people passionate about cooking: 0% Fast food, 100% happiness.
In order to ensure that our customers get the best possible usage experience, we will provide an additional warranty by the manufacturer for Fiskars products within Fiskars Hard Face and Har Edge products purchased during 01 September 2020 – 31 December 2020 (“100 % Happiness Guarantee”). The 100% Happiness guarantee campaign is only valid for Fiskars Hard Face and Har Edge products purchased after 1.9.2020. The campaign does not apply to other Fiskars product lines or products not mentioned in this statement.
If you are not happier by using our products, you can return it within 30 days after purchase between 01 September 2020 – 31 December 2020 and get your money back for your purchase (excluding shipping costs). The return should be made following the instructions below. The original receipt has to be put in the package as a proof of the purchase. Fill in you contact information and your account number to the form below. Send the product to the return address indicated at the bottom of these terms. You can send the product in its original packaging, or in a equivalent protective package.
Please visit our website Fiskars.com for a complete list of the products eligible for the 100 % Happiness Guarantee.
Please note!: 100 % Happiness Guarantee is not intended for defective products. If the product purchased by you is clearly defective, we ask you to return it back to the shop where you purchased the product as a regular reclamation or to contact our Customer Service. 100 % Happiness Guarantee only applies to cases where there is no clear technical or other defect in the product, but the product does not meet expectations, and is therefore intended to be returned.
If you are unsure about the correct way to return the product, please contact our Customer Service, tel. 02033 4101 weekdays at 10-15 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the original receipt is required.
- The 100% Happiness guarantee campaign is limited to purchases made between 1.9.2020 - 31.12.2020 (Applies only on Fiskars Hard Face and Hard Edge products bought after 1.9.2020)
- The return package must be registered at the post office no later than 31.12.2020.
- Please note that 100 % Happiness Guarantee does not apply to products that do not have a clear purchase receipt, such as products purchased with bonus points or gifts.
- A refund claim under 100% Happiness Guarantee can only be submitted once per product model per person.
- The happiness guarantee applies only to consumers – it does not apply to retailers or resellers.
- Fiskars does not take responsibility for lost or delayed, incomplete or unclear return claims.
- Fiskars will not take responsibility for delay or stoppage of payment due to reasons beyond Fiskars.
- Any damage incurred by the product due to use against instructions, or inappropriate packaging during the return transport, will be deducted from the price to be refunded
- Close the return package carefully and compact so that the product cannot be damaged or lost during shipping. We reserve the right to reduce the costs of product damage or loss due to the refund of the purchase price of the product.
- In case the product was purchased via email or mail order, we will only refund the purchase price of the product without delivery or shipping charges
Processing of personal data
Limitation of Liability and applicable law
Fiskars shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, immediate or consequential damage or special damage (including damage arising from loss of business, contract, product or information or from interruption of business operations), arising from use of 100 % Happiness Guarantee or from prevention of the said use, or from these terms.
These terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Finland. This satisfaction guarantee is additional and has no effect on any warranties provided by the reseller or the manufacturer, nor does it affect any statutory or other legal rights that you might be entitled pursuant to applicable mandatory national legislation (such as consumer protection laws).