Starter scissors, Teal
- Fiskars Starter scissors feature plastic blades and straight, easy-grip, no-loop handles
- A safer, easier way for kids age 2+ to learn how to cut
- Spring-action design allows kids to focus on developing the closing motion and snipping paper
- Minimal opening angle allows kids to comfortably open safety scissors blades without losing their grip, ultimately offering better control
- Ideal for kids ages 2 and up
- Accommodates both right- and left-handed users
Every child is a creative genius, and the only limit to their self-expression should be their own wildest imaginations. Fiskars Starter scissors are thoughtfully designed for the smallest hands and creative minds, teaching beginners how to properly hold and squeeze scissors. Plastic safety scissors blades and straight, no-loop handles make them easy to grip, while a spring-action design opens the blades after each cut, allowing children to focus solely on developing the closing motion. Additionally, blades open at a minimal angle, letting kids comfortably open them without losing their grip. These scissors are ideal for children two and older, because every creative genius deserves the right scissors at the right age to express themselves.