- Fiskars and Iittala, two iconic design brands, have partnered to offer products featuring the magical Taika pattern from Klaus Haapaniemi
- "Magic" in Finnish, Haapaniemi's Taika patterns gradually reveal layers of detail and meaning to the viewer
- Taika comes to life on the ergonomic handle of Fiskars general purpose scissors
- High quality stainless steel blades are durable and long-lasting
- Ergonomically designed handle ensures comfort and a good grip
- Cuts thick and thin materials
- Scissors are hand-tested at the factory, ensuring premium, long-lasting quality
- Right handed
- Length: 21cm
- Made in Billnäs, Finland, based on an over 365-year tradition of craftsmanship
"Taika. Magic in Finnish."
The mystical world of Klaus Haapaniemi is brought to life on Fiskars' Taika patterned scissors. The Fiskars X Iittala Collection unites two iconic design brands that celebrate the unexpected joys of everyday life. It is our honour to showcase the multi-layered, richly imaginative "Taika" pattern from illustrator Haapaniemi. General purpose scissors cut thick and thin materials to complete various cutting tasks at home, at school and in the office. Their sharp, high-quality stainless steel blades guarantee long-lasting cutting performance, while an ergonomic handle offers comfort and control. Each pair of Fiskars scissors are tested by hand before leaving the factory, to ensure premium and long-lasting quality. Made in Billnäs, Finland, based on an over 365-year tradition of craftsmanship.