- Fiskars PowerGear™ X Tree Pruner (UPX82) prunes high branches with ease
- Cut branches up to 3,5 meters without climbing, make low cuts without bending or kneeling, and easily reach into dense or prickly shrubs
- Fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp with friction-reducing PTFE coating
- Extended reach for cutting fresh wood up to Ø 32 mm
- Cutting range approximately 3,5 meters
- Adjustable cutting head, up to 230°
- Orange cutting support for added visibility
- Durable SoftGrip™ handles and non-slip base
- Replacement parts if needed: Spare cutting head UPX86/UPX82 (1026295) and Handle and rope set (1026297)
- Compatible components: Multi-function Fruit Picker (1001562) and Multi-function Branch saw (1023633)
Easy cutting in all directions
The Fiskars PowerGear™ X Tree Pruner (UPX82) features an ingenious, power-boosting mechanism for cutting fresh wood up to Ø 32 mm with a reach of 3,5 meters. Experience easier cuts with PowerGear™ X technology, allowing for effortless and exact pruning without the need for a ladder or bending or straining knees. PowerGear X™ tree pruners have an orange cutting support for improved visibility and a cutting angle that can be adjusted up to 230°. Durable, high-quality steel blades have friction-reducing PTFE coating that lasts longer, even under heavy use. The shaft is made of lightweight, weather-resistant aluminium with an ergonomic SoftGrip™ handle for comfort, control and a non-slip hold. Replacement handle and rope set or cutting head available as needed. Explore additional compatible components like the Multi-function Branch Saw and Fruit Picker.
Activate the great cutting power with a slide of the orange handle, or when used at maximum height, with a pull of the orange end knob.