- Fiskars® White Snow Shovel has a deep scoop, ideal for shoveling snow and slush off front steps, walkways, sidewalks, paths and more
- Lightweight, aluminum SoftGrip™ shaft with warm, non-slip grip is easy and comfortable to use
- Polymer scoop is built to last and is cold-resistant up to -30°C
- Ergonomic D-shaped handle comfortably fits thick, winter gloves
- Ribbing on the scoop prevents snow from sticking to the blade
- Made in Finland
- Trendy, white color
Ideal for easy, quick and efficient removal of snow and slush from front steps, porches, walkways and sidewalks, the Fiskars® White Snow Shovel features a deep scoop and a lightweight aluminum shaft with SoftGrip™ for easy use. Warm, non-slip grips add comfort, while an ergonomic, D-shaped handle can be used comfortably with big, winter gloves.
Made in Finland, this shovel features a reinforced polymer scoop that is cold-resistant up to -30ºC. Ribbing on the scoop prevents snow from sticking to the blade, while an aluminum scoop edge cuts easily into snow. Its trendy, white color adds style to your garage or tool shed.