- Fiskars® White Snow Pusher has a wide head, ideal for pushing snow and slush off driveways, walkways, sidewalks, paths and more
- Lightweight, aluminum SoftGrip™ shaft with warm, non-slip grip is easy and comfortable to use
- Polymer scoop is built to last and is cold-resistant up to -30ºC
- Ergonomic D-shaped handle comfortably fits thick, winter gloves
- Ribbing on the scoop prevents snow from sticking to the blade
- Trendy, white color
Ideal for easy, quick and efficient removal of snow and slush from large areas such as driveways, walkways, sidewalks, paths and more, the Fiskars® White Snow Pusher features a wide head and a lightweight, aluminum shaft for easy use. Warm, non-slip grips add comfort, while an ergonomic, D-shaped handle can be used comfortably with big, winter gloves.
Made in Finland, this shovel features a reinforced polymer scoop that is able to withstand temperatures up to -30ºC. The scoop also features ribbing that help prevent snow from sticking to the blade, as well as an aluminum scoop edge that cuts easily into snow. Its trendy, white color adds style to your garage or tool shed.