- Fiskars Solid™ pointed spade with wood offers affordable quality for every garden
- Sharp, pointed blade edge is ideal for general digging tasks and for cutting turf or roots
- Head is welded to FSC® certified (FSC C108780) wooden shaft for optimal durability
- Stepping board helps drive into tough soil
- Boron steel head increases strength
- D-shaped handle is perfect for hands of all sizes, with or without gloves
- Length: 108.5 cm
Fiskars Solid™ tools are effective, easy-to-use and offer affordable quality to get the job done. The Solid™ pointed spade with wood has a pointed, sharp edge for digging in hard, stony soil or cutting through turf or roots. Its steel head is welded to an FSC® certified (FSC C108780) wooden shaft for added durability. A D-shaped handle fits all hand sizes, with or without gloves.