- Fiskars® X-series™ Curved Snow Pusher has a wide head for pushing large amounts of snow off driveways, walkways, sidewalks, paths and more
- Curved shaft helps the user keep their back straight while shoveling snow
- Patented metal blade lasts 3x longer and cuts easily into hard-packed snow
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum shaft is easy to use and built to last
- Durable, reinforced polymer scoop is cold-resistant up to -30ºC
- Large, angled D-shaped handle featuring SoftGrip™ is sized for use with winter gloves and keeps wrists in a comfortable position
- Textured, non-slip grips offer better control, reduced hand fatigue and additional insulation against the cold
- Advanced new scoop design made with a low-friction material that allows snow to glide off
- Made in Finland/Poland
Ideal for easy, efficient removal of snow and slush from large areas such as driveways, walkways, sidewalks, paths and more, the Fiskars® X-series™ Curved Snow Pusher features a wide head and a curved shaft designed to help users keep their backs straight while shoveling. A patented, reinforced metal blade cuts easily into hard-packed snow while offering 3x more durability. This easy-to-use, lightweight shovel features a durable, aluminum shaft, and textured, non-slip grips for reduced fatigue, added comfort and control. A large, angled, D-shaped handle with SoftGrip™ accommodates big, winter gloves and keeps wrists in a comfortable, ergonomic position.
Made in Finland, this shovel features a reinforced polymer scoop, able to withstand temperatures up to -30ºC. Built to last, it also features a new advanced scoop design made with a low-friction material that allows snow to glide off easier.