- For easy cutting of twigs and branches up to Ø 20 mm
- Best suitable for dry or dead wood
- Ultra lightweight and effortless operation due to the FiberComp™ construction and the PowerLever™ mechanism
- Fits especially smaller hand sizes
- Ambidextrous locking mechanism
The Fiskars PowerLever™ is particularly well suited for easy cutting with its lightweight FiberComp™ handles designed for small and medium-sized hands. Also, the patented PowerLever™ mechanism reduces the cutting effort, and the handle supports using the strength of all fingers simultaneously when cutting. Easier cutting and cleaning due to non-stick PTFE coating on the upper blade.
In Anvil model the upper blade is forced through the wood with greater pressure as the anvil blade supports the branch and spreads the pressure until the cut is complete, making it best suitable for dry or dead wood.