- Fiskars Multi Task Snips' fully hardened, precision-ground, multi-use stainless steel blades cut all the way to the tip and stay sharp
- Saw rope with an outer serrated edge or use a straight edge to open bags & boxes
- Integrated wire cutter lets you cut wire without damaging blades
- Easy Action(TM) spring gently opens the blades after every cut to help reduce hand fatigue
- Softgrip touchpoints on the handle enhance comfort and control, while also providing excellent durability
Easily slice open soil bags and cut wire, netting, landscape fabric and more with the multi-use blades of Fiskars Multi Task Snips. From adding fertilizer to setting up trellises, prepping and maintaining a strong foundation is key to a healthy garden and can involve a variety of arduous tasks all of which rely on retaining blade sharpness. This versatile tool features fully hardened, precision-ground, stainless steel blades that cut all the way to the tip and stay sharp through heavy use. An outer, serrated edge is ideal for sawing twine or light rope, while the other straight edge cuts open boxes and bags with precision and ease. An integrated wire cutter also prevents blade damage. Additionally, an Easy Action(TM) spring gently opens the blades after each cut to help reduce hand fatigue, while Softgrip touchpoints enhance comfort and control. An easy-open lock and rugged, nylon sheath with belt loop ensures reliable storage and portability. Winner of the Red Dot Best of the Best 2019 award.