- Fiskars Solid Hand Bulb Planter is ideal for quick and precise planting of bulbs and seedlings
- Blade has teeth for fast and efficient digging using a circular motion
- Planter features measuring guide on side for accurate depth
- A simple trigger opens the blade to release soil over the hole and bulb
- Suited for bulbs up to 65 mm wide and planting depth of up to 125 mm
- Made of durable, weather-resistant FiberComp
Fiskars Solid Hand Bulb Planter is ideal for quick and precise planting of bulbs and seedlings. A measuring guide on its side allows you dig at exactly the right depth, simply push the planter into your soil using a circular motion to create your hole. After placing your bulb, use the release trigger to drop the soil back into the hole.
Like all Fiskars Solid tools, this planter is designed for sturdy durability. It’s FiberComp body is strong yet extremely lightweight, weather-resistant and easy to clean.