IsoCore Finishing Hammer M 16oz/13.5"
- Ideal for driving small nails into visible surfaces without damaging the surrounding area
- Patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring up to 70% less shock and vibration than wood handles
- The forged, heat-treated steel head is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- SoftGrip™ handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand and a patent-pending strategic grip pattern with large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
- Rip claw pulls nails quickly and easily
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging
Maximum performance with minimum strain
Great for adding trim, mounting cabinets or any detail work, this finishing hammer features our patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System to reduce shock and vibration by up to 70%. This powerful finishing hammer allows you to put the final touches on your project while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a perfectly balanced design to make every swing your best. Our patented, industry-leading IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably, whether you’re choking up for precision strikes or swinging with maximum force. A rip claw allows you to pull nails quickly and easily, and strategic texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters.