Builder's saw M 160mm
- Fine toothing for cutting dry wood, cuts on the pull stroke
- The blade can be safely stored inside the handle when not in use
- Features a handy belt clip for easy carrying
- SoftGrip™ handle ensures a safe grip during operations
- Finger guard protects fingers from sliding to the blade part
Fiskars Builders Saw is designed along the same lines as the Fiskars Garden Xtract saws. This saw features finer teeth for cutting dry wood strips and boards. If you are sawing materials in your workshop, this is a very handy little saw. The saw features a convenient belt clip which retracts when the saw is in use for guaranteed safety. Its SoftGrip™ handle ensures a safe grip during operations while the finger guard protects fingers from sliding to the blade part. Blade length is at a comfortable 160 mm, and it cuts on the pull stroke.