- Fiskars Xact Standing Planter allows you to plant bulbs and small saplings without bending or kneeling
- Make your hole, place your bulb and cover with soil in just a few easy steps
- Durable, lightweight aluminum shaft has a bladed end and stepping pedal for effortless hole creation
- A locking mechanism on the stepping pedal holds the blade open, allowing you to drop your bulb through the top of the planter for perfect placement
- Pull planter from the ground, cover your bulb, and tap down with your foot
- Plants bulbs and saplings up to 50 mm
- Planting depth up to 150 mm
- Length: 1050 mm
- 25-year warranty
Fiskars Xact Standing Planter is a smarter, more ergonomic way to plant bulbs and small saplings, eliminating the need for kneeling and bending. This single tool allows you to make a hole, place your bulb and cover with soil in just a few easy steps.
Simply press the bladed tip into the ground using the stepping pedal, pull the handle toward you until you hear a click to open the hole, drop your bulb or sapling through the top of the planter, remove the planter from the ground, and tap down with your foot to cover your bulb or sapling.