Safe splitting technique
How to sharpen your axe
- For extra large logs with a diameter of more than 30 cm
- Its thick blade gives extra momentum to split even the thickest logs
- Special blade geometry and finish complemented by a light sturdy shaft and perfect balance
- Ultralight and durable FiberComp™ shaft minimises fatigue and makes the axe virtually unbreakable
- New optimal anti-shock 3D surface and hooked end of the handle ensures a comfortable, firm grip preventing the shaft from slipping out of the hand
- The axe comes with a plastic sheath for easy carrying and storage
Fiskars next generation splitting axes are a true evolution of craftsmanship −purpose-designed for one strike splits of even the thickest logs. The special blade geometry and finish is complemented by a light sturdy shaft and perfect balance. The Splitting Axe features a unique cutting edge that easily slices into the wood, which the thick axe blade then pushes apart. Pick your size according to the task at hand.
Splitting Axe XXL X27 is best suited for extra large logs with a diameter of more than 30cm. This heavy-duty model has the longest shaft available to guarantee maximum swing power. It serves best as an additional tool to X21 or X25 to split the biggest and hardest logs.