- For easy splitting of small sized logs with a diameter of up to 20cm. It's 50cm shaft size makes it a perfect size also for 2 handed use.
- Safest, undetachable axe head and shaft connection.
- High quality hickory wood handle with virtually unbreakable Fibercomp™ overstrike protection.
- Carbon steel blades with anti-friction coating. Coating prevents the blade from getting stuck and protects against rust & dirt.
- Precision ground ultra-sharp cutting edge that stays sharp.
- Protective blade cover included.
- Made in Finland.
Inspired by Nordic axe-making traditions, the Norden splitting axe N12 is ideal for splitting of small sized logs with a diameter of up to 20cm. The axe’s handle is made of fine crafted hickory wood giving the axe a natural look and feel. But it is also virtually unbreakable due to its innovative Fibercomp™ overstrike protection. The Norden N12 is made in Finland and combines durability with perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, and an ultra-sharp edge, to maximize your performance.