- For kindling small wood for a campfire
- A small, light axe that can be easily carried in your bag or on your belt
- Excellent and very versatile tool to replace larger knife when trekking
- Special blade geometry and finish complemented by a light sturdy shaft and perfect balance
- Ultralight and durable FiberComp™ shaft minimises fatigue and makes the axe virtually unbreakable
- Comes with a plastic sheath for easy carrying and storage
Fiskars next generation chopping axes serve all manner of woodwork, chopping, carpentry and pruning. The range delivers a beautiful package of minimalist design and sharp-edged functionality with the right fit for all wood preparation tasks. Pick your size according to the task at hand. The Universal Chopping Axes thin, wide edged blades ensure a clean, easy cut in fresh, resinous wood, like spruce or pine.
Chopping Axe XXS-X5 is suitable for kindling small wood for a campfire. The belt clip and small size make it handy to carry even on your waist. Great and very versatile tool to replace larger knife when trekking.