- For greater visibility and for intricate and delicate cutting needs - The blade cuts wherever your finger is pointing.
- Swivel blade: helps cutting freely and very easily curves.
- Complete control at fingertips: Hold the knife as you would hold a pencil and "drive" the knife with your thumb and middle finger.
- Replacement blades available (#4148)
Tip: To replace the blade, twist the collar counter-clockwise to release. Insert new blade in the slot and tighten by twisting the neck.
- Can we use the Swivel knife as the ShapeCutter™ with ShapeTemplates™?
No, both are swivel blades but they are different.
The blade of the ShapeCutter™ is smaller and is surrounded by plastic at the top : it is more stable and it avoids to cut the templates.
The cutting with a FingerTip Art Knife will be less regular.
- Can we use the Swivel knife with soft plastic stencils?
No, the blade will cut the plastic and the stencil would be unusable.