- Made of uncoated 18/10 stainless steel for long-lasting and carefree performance
- Exceptionally durable and heat resistant, ideal for browning. To avoid burning and food sticking, however, it is important to adjust the temperature gradually
- Unique engraved pattern designed for even spreading of cooking oils
- Aluminum core offers fast and even heat distribution on all types of hobs
- Made of 90% recycled materials
- Dishwasher safe, but handwashing recommended
- 25-year warranty
Made sustainably of the purest, high quality stainless steel, Fiskars All Steel pure Frying Pan (24 cm) offers unparalleled functionality for all types of cooking, with a uniquely engraved, uncoated cook surface that especially excels at high-temperature frying and browning. Virtually indestructible, this pan’s 18/10 stainless steel body and handle are constructed of 90% recycled materials, and it features a three-layer base optimized for efficient and even heat distribution. This pan is suited for use on all types of hobs, is ovenproof up to 270 degrees, and it includes a 25-year warranty.