- Very durable non-stick PFOA free Hardtec™ coating
- The coated base does not scratch your hob
- Space saving design with easy stackability
- Cool handle
- Multifunctional silent silicone-edged lid with steam and boil control and pouring functions
- Easy to clean with excellent dishwasher durability
- Oven safe up to 150°C
- Made in Finland
Fiskars Functional Form sauté pan is designed for easy everyday cooking. Made of aluminium, the pan heats quickly and effectively on all hobs. The durable, 2-layer PTFE Hardtec™ coating on the inside of the pan is PFOA free and guarantees non-stick frying. The ceramic coating on the outside of the pan does not scratch glass hobs. The handle remains cool, providing a safe grip. The flat design lid has two pouring options, with steam and boil control function, and the silicone edges allow to place it silently on the pan. Functional Form cookware is stackable making it easy to store and space saving. What's more, it is easy to clean, with excellent dishwasher durability, and oven safe up to 150°C.
Easy cooking every day
Functional Form provides convenient solutions for everyday cooking. The tools are designed to be easy to use, clean and store. The range offers a wide selection of knives, scissors, utensils, cookware and cutlery that forms a visually harmonious collection.