- Fiskars All Steel Sauté pan offers a sustainable and beautiful cooking experience on recycled stainless steel
- Non-stick Ceratec™ coating browns beautifully, without fluorine or other harmful chemicals
- Thick, 3-layer base is optimised for even heating on all hobs
- Stainless steel lid for sautéing and simmering
- Oven proof up to 270 degrees
- Made of 90% recycled steel with a 92% lower carbon footprint than industry average
- Beautiful brushed finish uses fewer manufacturing materials
- Manufactured to reduce waste by 80%, minimising dust generation and production-related material
- Handwash recommended
- 25 year warranty
- Dimensions: 26 cm
- 100% recyclable, plastic-free packaging
- Made in Finland
Fiskars All Steel Sauté pan 26 cm offers the elevated experience of cooking on high-grade, dependable, recycled stainless steel, while minimising waste. Made of 90% recycled steel with a 92% lower carbon footprint than industry average, this pan is exceptionally durable, and it offers wonderful frying results thanks to its non-stick Ceratec™ coating that browns beautifully and can be used at high temperatures. A thick, 3-layer base is optimised for efficient and even heating on all hobs, while a stainless steel lid makes for easy sautéing and simmering. Its timeless, simple aesthetic fits beautifully in the modern, sustainable kitchen, transforming every meal into an act of mindfulness. Made in Finland using sustainable processes and practices.
Consciously crafted, exceptionally long lasting
Fiskars All Steel a sustainable choice for the ecologically conscious, modern kitchen. Made of 90% recycled steel with a 92% lower carbon footprint than industry average. Renewable and sustainable cookware manufacturing processes reduce dust generation and waste by up to 80%. All Steel knives and cookware products have an exceptionally long lifespan, with a 25-year guarantee (excluding Ceratec™ coating). Timeless design ensures they’ll be loved for years and years. Every All Steel piece is 100% recyclable – made of plastic-free, renewable materials that can be reimagined again and again.