All Steel pure frying pan 24cm
- All Steel pure is combination of sustainable high-quality materials and functionality
- Made of uncoated stainless steel for exceptional, long-lasting performance
- Aluminum core offers fast and even heat distribution
- Ergonomic stainless steel handle is safe and ovenproof
- Made of 90% recycled steel with a 92% lower carbon footprint than industry average
- Works on all hobs, including induction
- Heat resistant (oven and frying) up to 270°C
- 25-year warranty
- Designed and made in Finland
Fiskars All Steel pure cookware range is designed for premium durability and classic design. Made sustainably of the purest, high quality stainless steel, Fiskars All Steel pure frying pan offers solid performance for all types of cooking, with a uniquely engraved, uncoated cook surface that especially excels at high-temperature frying and browning. Virtually indestructible, this pan’s stainless steel body and handle are constructed of 90% recycled steel with a 92% lower carbon footprint than industry average. It features a three-layer base optimized for efficient and even heat distribution. Fiskars All Steel pure uncoated pans can be used at high temperatures and put in the oven. They are ideal for browning. However, to avoid burning and food sticking it is important to adjust the temperature gradually and use cooking oil or fat. Uncoated stainless steel pans can brown at lower temperatures vs. coated pans. They are extremely durable and almost everlasting due to the uncoated surface. This pan is suited for use on all types of hobs and it includes a 25-year warranty. Maximum frying and oven temperature even up to 270°C. Designed and made in Finland. Easy to recycle.
Consciously crafted, exceptionally long lasting
Fiskars All Steel a sustainable choice for the ecologically conscious, modern kitchen. Made of 90% recycled steel with a 92% lower carbon footprint than industry average. Renewable and sustainable cookware manufacturing processes reduce dust generation and waste by up to 80%. All Steel knives and cookware products have an exceptionally long lifespan, with a 25-year guarantee (excluding Ceratec™ coating). Timeless design ensures they’ll be loved for years and years. Every All Steel piece is 100% recyclable – made of plastic-free, renewable materials that can be reimagined again and again.