IsoCore Demolition Tool L
- IsoCore™ Shock Control System features an insulating collar that transfers up to 50% less shock and vibration than wood handles, reducing punishment your body takes
- Board bender & straightener to reuse and straighten boards
- SoftGrip™ handle with texturing for improved grip. Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging
- Length for greater leverage
- Chisel & pry to easily remove tile, striking face for pounding
- Demo edge maximises striking force
- Striking & struck face allows you to position the pry and hit it to target in tight spaces
- Claw for easily pulling nails
Great for a variety of demolition tasks this rugged and powerful pry bar features our patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System to reduce shock and vibration by up to 50%. It is an ideal tool for bending and straightening boards, striking, pounding, chiselling, prying to remove tiles & removing nails, even in tight spaces.
The striking & struck face allows you to position the pry and hit it to target while the demo edge maximises the striking force. Our patented, industry-leading IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. The performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably and features a pronounced handle flare for security. Strategic handle texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters. Demolition tool L has a longer shaft for greater leverage.