PowerGear Aviation Snip, offset right cut
- Ideal for cutting a range of heavy-duty materials, including sheet metal, ductwork, drywall corners, metal studs, siding, soffit, fascia, drip edge, gutters and more
- Blades with PowerGear™ technology; leverage-enhancing gears that give you over 40% more power, especially during the toughest part of the cut.
- Optimized handle that fits the hand, allowing the application of more power without sacrificing cut length
- Easy Action™ feature opens the handle automatically to help reduce hand fatigue
- Forged, heat-treated steel blades and handle are 40% stronger for long life and durability
- Blade tangs extend to the handles for improved strength
- Ergonomic handle with SoftGrip™ and strategic texturing enhances comfort and control
- Cutting capacity: Cuts up to 18-gauge cold-rolled steel (1.214mm) or 22-gauge stainless steel (0.7937mm)
- Cut length: 38 mm
Make tough cuts on a range of heavy-duty materials with heavy-duty PowerGear™ aviation snips that give you over 40% more power. Experience advanced mechanics and ergonomics with a new generation of aviation snips that deliver more strength, comfort and control.
PowerGear™ technology gives you over 40% more power, especially during the toughest part of the cut. This ingenious technology also helps utilise more of your strength by preventing overextension without sacrificing cut length. An ergonomic, spring-assisted handle helps reduce hand fatigue and features SoftGrip™ for enhanced dexterity and comfort. Forged, heat-treated steel blades and a forged handle improve strength and durability. The snips can be locked from above or the side and cut a range of heavy-duty materials.