How to use sharpening steel on knives?
You can sharpen your everyday knives very effectively with a durable steel rod. See a quick video, read our tips and sharpen your favorite knives to perfection with Fiskars Functional Form™ Sharpening steel.
See how a sharpening steel works:
- A traditional sharpening steel sharpens your knives quickly and easily
- Five to six simple passes should keep your knife perfectly sharp and working like new
- Maintain a consistent 15-20° angle all the way through each stroke – start the stroke from the blade at the handle, sliding the blade along the Sharpening steel all the way to the tip
- Wash and dry knives with a cloth after sharpening
Features & benefits
- Fiskars Functional Form™ Sharpening steel sharpens your everyday knives with a durable steel rod
- Ergonomic SoftGrip™ handle with provides a comfortable and safe hold
- Dishwasher Safe
- Sharpening steel length: 202mm
- Effective and fast way to sharpen your kitchen knives