Chopping Axe S X10
- For carpentry and woodwork
- Great general tool for tasks at the yard and small construction projects around the house
- Thin, wide edge ensures a clean, easy cut in fresh, resinous wood, like spruce or pine
- Special blade geometry and finish complemented by a light sturdy shaft and perfect balance
- Ultralight and durable FiberComp™ shaft minimises fatigue and makes the axe virtually unbreakable
- New optimal anti-shock 3D surface and hooked end of the handle ensures a comfortable, firm grip preventing the axe from slipping out of the hand
- Comes with a plastic sheath for easy carrying and storage
Fiskars next generation chopping axes serve all manner of woodwork, chopping, carpentry and pruning. The range delivers a beautiful package of minimalist design and sharp-edged functionality with the right fit for all wood preparation tasks. Pick your size according to the task at hand. The Universal Chopping Axes thin, wide edged blades ensure a clean, easy cut in fresh, resinous wood, like spruce or pine.
Chopping Axe S-X10 is ideal for carpentry and woodwork. Great general tool for tasks at the yard and small construction projects around the house. The Universal Chopping Axe’s thin, wide edge ensures a clean, easy cut in fresh, resinous wood, like spruce or pine.