Splitting Axe S X11
Safe splitting technique
How to sharpen your axe
- For small size logs with a diameter of less than 20cm
- Works best for chopping kindling for a campfire
- Great for one-hand use
- Good additional tool to bigger splitting axe like X21 or X25
- Special blade geometry and finish complemented by a light sturdy shaft and perfect balance
- Ultralight and durable FiberComp™ shaft minimises fatigue and makes the axe virtually unbreakable
- New optimal anti-shock 3D surface and hooked end of the handle ensures a comfortable, firm grip preventing the shaft from slipping out of the hand
- Comes with a plastic sheath for easy carrying and storage
Fiskars next generation splitting axes are a true evolution of craftsmanship −purpose-designed for one strike splits of even the thickest logs. The special blade geometry and finish is complemented by a light sturdy shaft and perfect balance. The Splitting Axe features a unique cutting edge that easily slices into the wood, which the thick axe blade then pushes apart. Pick your size according to the task at hand.
Fiskars Splitting Axe S-X11 is perfect for small size logs with a diameter of less than 20cm. Works best for chopping kindling for the campfire. Also great for one-handed use.
The axe comes with a plastic sheath for easy carrying and storage.