- Fiskars Blunt-tip kids scissors feature a handle designed just for kids, as well as innovative, safety-edge blades with a safer blade angle
- A blunt tip provides added safety while cutting all classroom materials
- Larger finger loop and an ergonomic thumb loop provide a natural, more comfortable fit for kids’ fingers
- Optimized opening angle helps kids comfortably open the blades without losing their grip, ultimately offering better control
- Handle is in-line with the blades for better precision while cutting in the air
- Ideal for kids ages six and up
- Length: 13 cm
Every child is a creative genius, and the only limit to their self-expression should be their own wildest imaginations. Fiskars Blunt-tip kids scissors are thoughtfully designed for small hands and creative minds, with safety-edge blades, a blunt tip for added safety, and a handle specially engineered for kids, in bright colours they love. Teachers and parents love how easily the blades cut through all classroom materials, as well as their innovative, safety-edge with a safer blade angle. A larger finger loop and an ergonomic thumb loop also provide a natural, more comfortable fit for kids’ fingers. An optimized opening angle helps kids open the blades without losing their grip for improved control. Additionally, the handle is built to be in-line with the blades to allow for better precision while cutting in the air. These scissors are ideal for children six and older, because every creative genius deserves the right scissors at the right age to express themselves.