- Light Cultivator for loosening compacted soil
- Sharp hardened steel prongs to penetrate soil easily when cultivating
- Easy and convenient to use by all gardeners because of the lightweight aluminium body
- The shaft has a hanging hole for storage and a soft grip to insulate from cold
- The colour of the tool is a combination of off-white and sandy clay tone.
The beautiful Light series offers you a selection of lightweight tools for planting, cultivating, raking and other gardening tasks. This versatile range of spades and shovels, soil rakes, hoes and cultivators is ideal for weed control, moving soil, creating narrow furrows for planting seeds and bulbs and even harvesting root crops.