- Light fork for loosening and turning over soil, harvesting and composting
- Easy and convenient to use by all gardeners in tight spaces and small vegetable gardens because of the lightweight aluminium body and smaller size
- D-handle for user comfort and a soft grip to insulate from cold, also an easy solution for hanging storage
- The colour of the tool is a combination of off-white and sandy clay tone
- The Light range of tools is not suited for working in a hard and rocky ground.
The beautiful Light series offers you a selection of lightweight tools for planting, cultivating, raking and other gardening tasks. This versatile range of spades and shovels, soil rakes, hoes and cultivators is ideal for weed control, moving soil, creating narrow furrows for planting seeds and bulbs and even harvesting root crops.