X-series™ Telescopic Snow Pusher
- Fiskars® X-series™ Telescopic Snow Pusher has a wide head and adjustable handle for an easy, ergonomic way to push snow off driveways and paths
- Adjustable telescopic handle lets you adjust the shaft length for easy storage, as well as to reduce back strain
- Patented metal blade lasts 3x longer and cuts easily into hard-packed snow
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum shaft is easy to use and built to last
- Durable, reinforced polymer scoop is cold-resistant up to -30ºC
- Large, angled D-shaped handle featuring SoftGrip™ is sized for use with winter gloves and keeps wrists in a comfortable position
- Textured, non-slip grips offer better control, reduced hand fatigue and additional insulation against the cold
- Advanced new scoop design made with a low-friction material that allows snow to glide off
- Made in Finland/Poland
Ideal for easy, quick and efficient removal of snow and slush from large areas such as driveways, walkways, sidewalks, paths and more, the Fiskars® X-series™ Telescopic Snow Pusher features a wide head and a telescopic handle that adjusts to different lengths, guaranteeing the best user ergonomics. A patented, reinforced metal blade offers 3x more durability. This easy-to-use, lightweight shovel also features a durable, aluminum shaft, and textured, non-slip grips for added comfort, control and reduced fatigue. A large, D-shaped handle can be used comfortably with big, winter gloves, while its angle helps keeps wrists in a comfortable, ergonomic position.
Made in Finland, this shovel features a reinforced polymer scoop that is able to withstand temperatures up to -30ºC. Built to last, it also features a new advanced scoop design made with a low-friction material that allows snow to glide off easier.