X-series™ Bypass Pruner (P921)
- PowerGear™ technology maximizes leverage where you need it most for 3x more power
- Maximum cut capacity: 24 mm dia.
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp longer
- Low-friction blade coating resists rust and improves performance, resulting in smoother cuts and less gumming
- Ergonomically designed FiberComp™ handle fits the natural shape of your hand and has SoftGrip™ details for a secure, comfortable grip
- Bypass blade for clean cuts on green, living growth
- Conveniently placed sliding lock for quick and easy activation
- Made entirely of PVC-free materials
- 25-year warranty
This ergonomic pruner features PowerGear™ technology that maximizes leverage where you need it most, giving you 3x more cutting power though tough, thick stems and branches. Its fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp longer, while a low-friction blade coating resists rust and allows for smoother, easier cuts.
A thoughtfully designed, lightweight, durable, FiberComp™ handle fits the natural shape of your hand, reducing fatigue, while SoftGrip™ details on the top handle offer a secure, comfortable grip. A sliding lock protects the blade during transport and storage and is conveniently placed for quick and easy activation.