- Fiskars Solid™ 2-Hook Tool Holders are versatile and can be wall-mounted, for an easy way to neatly store both long-handled and smaller hand tools
- Use to store SmartFit™, Ergonomic™, White and Classic long-handled digging and cultivating tools, as well as rakes and hammers
- Made of steel and coated with paint to prevent rust and improve UV resistance
- Package includes five (5) tool holders
- Each tool holder measures 14,5 x 22 x 5 cm, weighs 0,5 kg
Storing your garden tools is easy with Fiskars Solid™ 2-Hook Tool Holders. Versatile and easy to mount, each tool holder features two small hooks that can be used to hang tools by their handles or heads, making it ideal for storing SmartFit™, Ergonomic™, White and Classic long-handled digging and cultivating tools, as well as rakes and hammers. Made of steel, these tool holders are coated with paint to prevent rust and improve UV resistance, and come in packs of five for a fun, easy way to organize your tool shed.
Insert three nails into each of the three holes on the tool holder and hammer in place. Hooks should make up the bottom two corners of the triangle. Be sure to consider the width and spacing needed between tools before mounting the next tool holder.
Hang tools on hooks by their handle or heads.