Squeeze Punch - XL - Circle
Squeeze Punch EN
- Designed with crafters input and is a revolutionary punch with two squeeze handles.
- We flipped it over, so you don't have to. With this unique design you can see exactly where you cut, for perfect punches and no more wasted paper.
- Reduced force: very little effort required to punch even through heavy cardstock. No need to stand up and punch, one simple squeeze is all it takes!
- Punch paper up to 210gsm.
- Available in three sizes M, L and XL and in a wide range of patterns.
- Stackable for easy storage.
- How to take care of punches?
You have to check that your paper is not too thick, you can punch up to 180g or 210g (according to which punch is used).
If you want to sharpen the punch because the pattern is not clean, punch sandpaper (thin grain) or aluminium foil.
If you want to lubricate the border punch because it is too hard to punch, punch several times on greaseproof or kitchen paper, this will lubricate the punch and will extend its lifetime.
Avoid to wet the punch to avoid rust.
- What materials can be punched with a Squeeze Punch?
The Squeeze punch is made for punching paper up to 210 gsm.
It cannot be used on fabric as fabric fibres are too smooth: the Squeeze Punch will get stuck and won’t be usable anymore