Eyelet Setters x 2
Eyelet Setter EN
- To punch holes and set eyelets with one tool, no hammer needed! One side punches the hole, the other sets the eyelets.
- Built-in spring hammer (spring action power) to create enough force to punch through heavy card, fabric, and split eyelets.
- Do not forget the craft mat to protect the working surface..
- Pack contains two popular sized eyelet setters : 1/8'' & 3/16''.
- How to use: Just pull up on one side while holding the other & let the spring action do the work for you.
- Can we use the eyelet setter without craft mat?
No, using the eyelet setter without craft mat will damage irreparably the working surface, the mat will protect it.
Avoid using the self healing mat, more flexible, which will be damaged by the eyelet setter, use a hard mat.
- How to empty the eyelet setter when full?
You can use a paper clip to empty the tip and confettis will fall.
- The spring hammer is tendrilled, is it a quality defect?
No, the tendrilled spring hammer is linked to a « wrong » use of the tool.
To avoid this problem, do not pull the spring strongly and don’t pull it on one side. It is preferable to make several « little » punches instead of one «strong » punch.
- The spring hammer is tendrilled, is it broken?
No, the eyelet setter is still usable but the fact that the spring hammer is tendrilled will make lose punch force linked to the spring work.