- Ideal for driving nails during a wide variety of common tasks on the job site or around the house
- Patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring up to 70% less shock and vibration than wood handles
- The forged, heat-treated steel head is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- SoftGrip™ handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand and a patent-pending strategic grip pattern with large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
- Curved claw optimised to make removing nails faster and easier
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging
Great for a wide range of common on-the-job tasks, this general use hammer features our patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System to reduce shock and vibration by up to 70%. It allows you to take on a wide variety of tasks while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a perfectly balanced design to make every swing your best.
Our patented, industry-leading IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. A magnetic nail starter allows you to start nails with one hand and a curved rip claw pulls nails quickly and easily. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably, whether you’re choking up for precision strikes or swinging with maximum force, and strategic texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters.