- Ideal for cutting a range of heavy-duty materials, including paddle locks, chains, rebar, metal rod, threaded rod and more
- Featuring PowerGear™ patented technology; leverage-enhancing gears that give you over 30% more power when cutting hardened rod, especially during the toughest part of the cut
- Adjustable eccentric bolts allow you to optimize jaw to maintain cut performance over time
- Forged, heat-treated blades stay sharp, even through heavy use
- Tough steel construction with riveted handles offers lasting durability
- Ergonomic handles with SoftGrip™ enhance comfort and control
- Cutting Capacity: Cuts soft materials up to 7,9 mm (<19 HRC) and hard materials up to 4,8 mm (<40 HRC)
- Length: 36 cm
Experience advanced mechanics and ergonomics with a new generation of bolt cutters that deliver more strength, comfort and control. Cut paddle locks, chains and rebar with heavy-duty PowerGear™ bolt cutters that give you over 30% more power, especially during the toughest part of the cut.
An eccentric bolt can be adjusted for optimal jaw alignment, while forged, heat-treated blades stay sharp through heavy use. Ergonomic handles with SoftGrip™ help to improve comfort and control, while rugged steel construction guarantees long-lasting performance. This design can cut soft materials up to 7,9 mm (<19 HRC) and hard materials up to 4,8 mm (<40 HRC).