- Ideal for cutting a range of heavy-duty materials, including sheet metal, ductwork, drywall corners, metal studs, siding, soffit, fascia, drip edge, gutters and more
- Blades with PowerGear™ technology; leverage-enhancing gears that give you over 40% more power, especially during the toughest part of the cut.
- Optimized handle that fits the hand, allowing the application of more power without sacrificing cut length
- EasyAction™ feature opens the handle automatically to help reduce hand fatigue
- Forged, heat-treated steel blades and handle are 40% stronger for long life and durability
- Blade tangs extend to the handles for improved strength
- Ergonomic handle with SoftGrip™ and strategic texturing enhances comfort and control
- Cutting capacity: Cuts up to 18-gauge cold-rolled steel (1.214mm) or 22-gauge stainless steel (0.7937mm)
- Cut length: 38 mm
Make tough cuts with heavy-duty PowerGear™ aviation snips that give you over 40% more power. Experience advanced mechanics and ergonomics with a new generation of aviation snips that deliver more strength, comfort and control.
PowerGear technology gives you over 40% more power, especially during the toughest part of the cut. This ingenious technology also helps utilise more of your strength by preventing over extension without sacrificing cut length. An ergonomic, spring-assisted handle helps reduce hand fatigue and features SoftGrip™ for enhanced dexterity and comfort. Forged, heat-treated steel blades and a forged handle improve strength and durability. The snips can be locked from above or the side and cut a range of heavy-duty materials.