Ideal for all kinds of demanding cutting tasks at home. For effortless cutting of packaging material, cardboard, leather and fabrics. ServoCut™ mechanism doubles the cutting performance.
Ideal for all kinds of cutting tasks at home, at school and in the office. Adjustable blade tension.
Create perfect borders and ribbons with interchangeable design cartridges. Works with all AdvantEdge™ and Standard Interchangeable Cartridges. Includes a standard cartridge adaptor. Includes t...
The Fuse Creativity System® is much more than another die-cutting machine. It’s the only system on the market that can die-cut a shape, press a textured pattern and ink the pattern all in one pass...
100% recycled - Post consumable recycled black resin - Eco friendly. Recycled material weight for 80% of the total product Titanium carbide coated blade for extra cutting capacit...
Square Card Blank; Patterned Paper; Red, White and Black Paper; Chipboard Alphabet; Alphabet Stickers; Black Ink Pad; Black Fine Liner Pen; Self Adhesive Pearls; Pricking Tool; Seam Binding; White Opaque Pen; Double sided tape; PVA adhesive; 3D foam pads
1. Trim red paper slightly smaller than the card to leave a border. Ink the edge with black ink pad.
2. Using Everywhere Window Punch create circle aperture on the left hand side.
3. On a scrap of white paper stamp the heart design using Continuous Stamping Wheel and fix behind the circle aperture.
4. Trim patterned paper to create a tag, ink the edge with the black ink pad.
5. Using the AdvantEdge™ Punch System punch the music border from black paper and fix to tag using PVA glue.
6. Punch hearts from red black and patterned paper.
7. Fix black and patterned paper hearts as shown using PVA glue. Create a faux stitched line using the pricking tool and opaque white pen.
8. Fix chipboard alphabet and stickers to tag. Fix hearts with 3d Foam Pads to create dimension. Decorate hearts with self adhesive pearls.
9. Fix tag in place with 3D foam pads and decorate with seam binding bow.
10. Doodle around the edges of the card, tag and circle aperture with Black Fine Liner Pen.