Ideal for all kinds of demanding cutting tasks at home. For effortless cutting of packaging material, cardboard, leather and fabrics. ServoCut™ mechanism doubles the cutting performance.
Ideal for all kinds of cutting tasks at home, at school and in the office. Adjustable blade tension.
Create perfect borders and ribbons with interchangeable design cartridges. Works with all AdvantEdge™ and Standard Interchangeable Cartridges. Includes a standard cartridge adaptor. Includes t...
The Fuse Creativity System® is much more than another die-cutting machine. It’s the only system on the market that can die-cut a shape, press a textured pattern and ink the pattern all in one pass...
100% recycled - Post consumable recycled black resin - Eco friendly. Recycled material weight for 80% of the total product Titanium carbide coated blade for extra cutting capacit...
1. Trim patterned paper to be slightly smaller than the card front.
2. Using the Everywhere Window Punch create a circle aperture.
3. Stamp the flowers design using the Continuous Stamping Wheel on a piece of white paper and fix behind the aperture. Cut out flowers from the design and fix with 3D foam pads.
4. Create a faux stitching effect around the edges of the paper and around the circle using the pricking tool. Ink the edge of the paper with the brown ink pad and fix to the card with double sided tape.
5. Using the Shapecutter and Circles Template cut a medium circle from White Bazzill Card, position the template on the circle and cut a smaller circle, ink the edges with the brown ink pad and fix with 3D foam pads.
6. Using the Interchangeable Border Punch create the clouds border from white paper and the daisy border from patterned paper. Ink the edge of the clouds border with brown ink pad and fix with 3D foam pads.
7. Thread the gingham ribbon through the daisy border, fix in place and decorate with a gingham bow.
8. Punch daisies from Red Bazzill using the Lever Punch, fix with 3D foam pads and decorate with self adhesive pearls.